Monday, February 4, 2013

Terminal Cancer survivor and jobs or lack of jobs

Heya,
Have you ever been a cancer survivor or known one?   Ever been one where you still have a  expiration date?  Well I'm both. 
So after about 2,300 job applications later I figure i gotta be fixin to find a not so traditional way to make money.  Especially if I gotta save up for my own funeral.

Enter online ways to make money, i.e. internet business, i.e. eCommerce.  I don't know about you but I hate taking hand outs from the government for long term disability.

What changed things?!  I was desperate enough to click on a email link a few weeks ago!  I learnt the most from Twin Peaks Profits.  Then more from Income EDU.  Then Found the most simple program with Instant Payday Network   (Wish I'd found them first!)

My system so far>

  1. Instant Pay day Network (Use the free biz if you don't have money to invest in your buisiness. You can get the membership once you make money) For the "Empower Network just use "turtlejd")
  2. Twin Peak Profits (Powered By NicheSniper)  Weird that 5 million sites is a Niche for Online Internet Marketing
  3. Thing that makes it work? Traffic explosion software for Niche Marketing on Youtube.  

No comments:

Post a Comment